Follow us on Twitter: @foods4health1
To learn more about the health benefits of food, visit: http://www.benefitsoffood.blogspot.com
Hemp seeds are becoming more popular with individuals who want to add healthy fats and nutrition to their diet. The truth that these seeds do not cause any psychotropic reactions and actually provide important health benefits to our body is becoming more prevalent amongst health conscious individuals. In fact, many not consider hemp seeds to be a superfood that can improve digestion, immunity and provide important nutrition. Consuming one to two tablespoons of hemp seeds daily is more then enough to obtain these health benefits. Now, lets discuss some of the amazing health benefits of consuming hemp seeds regularly.
1. First, hemp seeds are very nutrient dense and contain a number of important vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Hemp seeds are a great source of manganese, vitamin E, phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and iron to name a few. They are also a good source of dietary fibre, protein and healthy fats.
2. Regular consumption of hemp seeds can also help to improve the overall health and look of our skin and make it more radiant and younger looking. This is often associated with the good source of polyunsaturated fat, omega-3, omega-6 and other essential fatty acids found in them. The good source of antioxidant compounds can also help to eliminate skin damaging free radicals which can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Even more, hemp seeds can help to relieve symptoms associated with unwanted skin disorders, such as eczema, dry skin and itchy skin.
3. Hemp seeds are also well known for being heart healthy and can help to reduce many risk factors associated with cardiovascular disease. Hemp seeds are a great source of a heart healthy amino acid know as arginine, which helps in the production of nitric oxide. Nitric oxide can help to improve the overall health of our blood vessels and even help to lower blood pressure. Hemp seeds also contain a unique compound known as gamma-linolenic acid that can reduce inflammation, which is important for heart health. The good levels of nutrition and fibre are also helpful in the regard.
4. Another important health benefit that hemp seeds can provide when consumed regularly is their ability to help promote proper digestion and improve digestive health. This is often associated with their good levels of dietary fibre, which is vital to overall digestion. Hemp seeds are an excellent source of both insoluble and soluble fibre. They can also help to support good bacteria in the gut and add bulk, which can promote regularity and reduce symptoms associated with constipation.
5. Lastly, consuming hemp seeds regularly can help to reduce inflammation in the body, even chronic inflammation, while also boosting our immunity naturally. This is because they are high in nutrients and antioxidants, but perhaps more importantly, contain a fatty acid profile that can help to reduce inflammation that can compromise the immune system. This has the added benefits of reducing joint pain and stiffness.
Thank you for watching the video! Please like, comment and share. If you would like to hear about more healthy foods, and food and beauty tips, please subscribe to the channel. Have a GREAT and HEALTHY day!
DISCLAIMER: This video is for educational and informational purposes only. While we have tried to ensure that the information is sound and accurate, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information in this video should not be substituted for professional medical advice and opinions. If you are experiencing any ailments, serious or otherwise, always seek professional medical treatment and advice.
View original source video by clicking here